Dr. Eliahu Levitas, M.D.
Director, Fertility and IVF Unit
at Soroka University Medical Centre, Faculty of Health Sciences
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
An expert physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology since 1993, Dr. Levitas
is recognised for his expertise in the treatment of infertility. Through highly professional medical treatment and intervention, women are assisted in conceiving, resulting in many happy parents.
Clinics are conveniently located in the centre of the country and south Israel in Omer, within easy driving distance from the Dead Sea.
English, Russian, Hebrew.
Expert Fertility Clinician and Counselor in Artificial Reproductive Technologies (ART):
- In Vitro Fertilisation and Embryo Transfer.
- Treatment of severe male factor infertility including Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE).
- Ovum (Egg) Donation.
- Female Fertility Preservation.
- Senior lecturer at the Faculty for Health Sciences, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
- Supervisor – Medical residency training in the field of Infertility.
- Supervisor – Doctoral thesis for medical students.
- Supervisor – Basic science projects for medical residence in Ob\Gyn.
- Senior Lecturer – Continuing Medical Education, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University.
- 2000 – Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel
- 2010 – The Feldman Family Foundation Fellowship. Fertility Preservation study in Women at the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, Stanford University Medical Center, U.S.A.
Dr. Levitas continually carries out research in the field of female and male fertility, resulting in publications in several local as well as leading international medical journals.